OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH ONE PATIENT AT A TIME TO PROVIDE THE BEST POSSIBLE EXPERIENCE FOR THE PATIENT AND THE CLINICIAN
Who We Are Looking For
- Do you have a positive persona that makes patients look for any excuse to come back and see you?
- Are you a self-starter? Are you comfortable with picking up the phone to speak to past patients?
- Are you able to communicate with patients in such a way that they know what you’re doing for them?
- Are you able to connect and engage with people on a personal level (not just on a clinical skill level)?
- And do you have time for people over and above their allocated clinical sessions or that which you are being paid to give?
- Are you flexible and open to change? Do you view the opportunity to learn as a privilege and not something that you should be paid to do?
WE TREAT THE CAUSE, NOT JUST THE SYMPTOMS
If that's you, then we want to hear from you. We are a physical therapy clinic in Long Island City and Greenpoint that is experiencing rapid growth and are looking for another team member to join our team. We have an incredible reputation in the town and have an abundance of people ready and waiting for you to serve.
We believe whole-heartedly in on-going education and provide an immense amount of training, teaching and coaching. Demand for this role is expected to be high and we invite you to apply if you feel able to achieve the following tasks and have the relevant skills to do so. We know that real A Players love to be held accountable for high standards of performance which means the role will come with your own key objectives that when consistently hit, will result in substantial benefits and privileges in the role that will be discussed at the interview should you be successful.
WE'RE HERE TO REMOVE BARRIERS AND GET OUR PATIENTS BACK ON TRACK TOWARDS LIVING A PAIN FREE AND ACTIVE LIFESTYLE
FROM 56 REVIEWS ON