FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you have a question about Lion Physical Therapy, our team, or our services? Check out our most frequently asked questions down below to see if we can help! If you do not see your specific question listed, or if you are unsatisfied with our provided response, please do not hesitate to contact us directly by filling out the form on our Contact Us button at the bottom of the page.
A member of our team would be happy to do everything they can to address your unique inquiry!
Is physical therapy the right choice for my problem?
Great question! If you are in pain, have pain with movement and activities, or have concerns about your body and want to take proactive measures, then physical therapy is the right choice for you. The problems listed below highlight the common symptoms that you may be experiencing.
● Back & Neck pain or stiffness
● Shoulder injury, pain, and tightness
● Sports injury
● Sprained ankle or knee injury
● Pain in hip flexor, hamstring, groin, calf or achilles tendon.
● Pain on the bottom of your foot
● Low back pain in sitting or standing
● Pain or difficulty putting your socks on.